INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CUSTOMERS
According to art. 13 paragraphs 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as “RODO”, applied from 25 May 2018, we inform you in particular about the manner and purpose in which we process your personal data, hereinafter also referred to as “data”, as well as your rights related to data processing.
1. The administrator of your personal data is Q4Rail Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Gdynia at ul. Polska 13 A / 319, 81 -339, Poland, NIP 958169829, KRS 0000766764, contact details [email protected], hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”.
2. Data protection specialist. With a data protection specialist in Q4Rail Sp. z o.o. please contact us via e-mail address [email protected].
3. Goals, legal grounds for data processing Your personal data obtained from you by the Company through various forms of communication, including in particular direct communication, telephone contact, e-mail will be processed: in order to perform the contract, if you are a party to the contract, including taking action on Your request, before concluding the contract – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. b RODO; in particular in order to maintain contact in matters related to the contract and for the purposes of conducting mutual settlements;
- in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator resulting from the provisions of the applicable law – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c RODO;
- in order to handle complaints – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. c in connection with art. 6 par. 1 lit. b .;
- reply to an inquiry sent to the Administrator’s e-mail address – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. fie in the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in the need to answer the query;
- in order to prepare an offer and conduct negotiations in response to your offer inquiry – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. fie in the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the striving to conclude a contract for the delivery of the product;
- for the implementation of objectives other than those indicated above resulting from the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, i.e. for direct marketing purposes and for archival purposes (evidence), securing information in the event of the legal need to prove facts or to demonstrate the performance of obligations, to establish an investigation or defense against claims, as well as the purpose of the Company’s operations, including statistics and reporting, customer satisfaction surveys (ie maintaining high quality of service and the level of customer satisfaction with products) – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO;
- in the case of your additional consents – your data may be processed only to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the content of these consents – pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. and RODO.
4. The period of data storage. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to meet the purposes of processing the data collected from you, referred to in point 3 above, i.e. in principle:
- to the extent to which the processing of your personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with the Administrator – for the duration of the contract;
- to the extent that the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent – until you withdraw your consent;
- to the extent that the processing of your data is necessary for the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator – for the duration of the legitimate interests of the Administrator or until the effective opposition to such processing due to your special situation.
The periods of storage of personal data referred to above are subject to renewal each time, if the processing of your data is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against any claims or to comply with the legal obligation requiring the processing of your data for the period specified in the regulations the rights to which the Administrator is subject.
5. Recipients of data. Your data will be transferred to other entities, ie authorized employees and associates of the Administrator in connection with the performance of official duties, to the entity providing accounting, HR, legal services, IT service provider, IT system provider, hosting service provider, the company that maintains the service e-mail account, postal operator, couriers, to the bank in the scope of payment execution, other entities entitled to obtain data on the basis of applicable law.
6. Rights related to the processing of personal data. To the extent and on the principles indicated in the RODO, you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data;
- the right to rectify personal data;
- the right to delete personal data;
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to transfer personal data – the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. You can send this data to another Administrator or request that the Administrator directly sends your data to another Administrator. The administrator will execute this command only if such a message is technically possible;
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing;
To the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent – you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
The right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, the Administrator will immediately stop processing your data for such purposes.
In addition to processing your personal data for purposes arising from legitimate interests of the Administrator, you have the right to raise objections at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation. In the event of such an objection, the Administrator will not be able to further process such personal data unless it demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, superior interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims.
The mode of implementation of rights:
To use the above rights, please contact us or our Data Protection Officer / our specialist for personal data protection (contact details above in points 1 and 2).
The right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body:
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you decide that the Administrator processes your personal data in breach of applicable regulations.
Obligation/voluntariness of providing data:
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary but necessary to achieve the objectives referred to in point 3 above, in particular, providing your data is a condition for the conclusion and implementation of your contract with you. If you do not provide your data, it may make it difficult or impossible to take specific actions (actions) at your request.